Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 2

     There were so many things today that made me happy... but none that I could take a picture of and not be thought of as a total creep. haha I should probably clarify-- There was a married couple we were sitting behind and they were tickling each others hands,and when I went running there was a Dad being super sweet with his little 13 month old baby. I would have liked to have gotten a picture of the baby's hand or the hands of the married couple... but how do you start THAT conversation off? "hi.... ummm, I write a blog. And uh. well, can I take a picture of your hands?" haha yea real smooth and not weird at all! I also heard all of these birds chirping this morning, but you can't really get a video clip of the birds, they are a little too quiet.

     So PLAN B-  I was checking out the art work in our new BYU-Idaho Center and this painting is one of MY FAVORITES. I'm not sure who painted it, I'm sure one of you art buffs would know, but anyway... The way the girl in the painting looks makes me happy. She looks carefree and simply content to just look at flowers for the day.That's exactly what I would like to do. It made me feel happy to look at the painting and to imagine the aromas the flowers would emit on hot summer afternoon and hearing the birds chirp... it was ALMOST magical. :)  

1 comment:

  1. THAT is my absolute favourite painting.
    Of all time.
    Thanks thanks thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete