Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 3

SUPRISE! haha So today I am sitting in my Music and Humanities class and my teacher decides to play this song for us. I'm not telling you this to feel bad for me, BUT today I woke up feeling really sick and so I was just really tired and the music was super soothing.
      So I'm sitting back in my chair listening to the melancholy of the music when out of NOWHERE, the music all of a sudden gets loud and I literally almost jumped out of my seat. hahaha The guy next to me starts laughing and I couldn't help but to laugh too, it was just SO out of the blue and I had NO IDEA it was coming. That dang Haydn!
      Anyway- so then my mind started to wander off to thinking about how people back in Haydn's time probably reacted to this "Surprise Symphony"... I can just imagine these women wearing their cinched in corsets, with their big white hair and a mole dabbed on the side of their face listening to the song thinking "Oh, isn't this such a nice calm piece?" When BAM the music jumps out and NABS ya! haha I bet they jumped even more than I did! That made me giggle a lot today... in fact writing about it even makes me laugh!
      I hope you all had a good day today, if not cheer up, you always have tomorrow to find something good that happened to you. PS. If you want to share about something good that happened to you, I want to know!! So post something :)

1 comment:

  1. I love picturing those old fashioned folk with their white hair and such!! I wish I could dress that way everyday!

    Today, Miss Kira, a lovely young lady left a note on my pillow and I loved that.

    ReplyDelete