Okay... So I know that I JUST posted something, but my excuse is that I had started that 2 days ago and I now have so many fun things to talk about...
Starting from the Beginning... Josie and I spent ALL DAY in the Library on Saturday, reading and becoming smart or something like that...
After a long day of studying and test taking we decided to go to the Spori (the Art Building)... We had a little bit of a photoshoot. We found some paintings that resembled us well... don't you think?
We also Learned from the School Newspaper (the Scroll), that the so-called Rexburg "Bubble" is only what you make it!
Picture taking, homework, eating, having an fun imagination... I think we've got that in the bag!
After we had our fun in the Spori, we made our way to the Cocoa Bean! It is only the best place to get fantastic cupcakes for miles and miles-- I ordered "Better than Whatever" and Josie got "Pumpkin Pie Delight"- We split the cupcakes, because we couldn't decide and they were SO delicious!
BUT the night didn't end with full bellies and becoming more cultured women (haha) ... that was just the beginning!
We had been brainstorming all week on who we might want to ask to the Sadie Hawkins Dance, and had narrowed it down to two boys...
We decided we were going to "prank" them and ask that night.
So we came up with some cute ways of asking them to the dance.
This is how I asked my Date... It was really fun, because Josie Delivered it to his door.
Josie asked her Date by decorating his door with buttons on strings and a cupcake. The only real problem was that someone OPENED up the DOOR when we were putting the strings up!!! haha We ran as fast as we could, it was really funny.
SO we were anxiously awaiting replies from these boys... and I got my answer back..
I went to the Teriyaki Bowl and he was playing the guitar and then he said YES! :) So we then played the drums and guitar together... I couldn't play either of them, but it was fun.
My roommate HUNG also had a CURRY dinner and invited a bunch of people over from Taiwan, Inland China, and Japan- it was really cool to listen to them speaking cantonese. It really is a complex language, but very beautiful. And, ofcourse, the curry was DELICIOUS!! Hung-hung is such a good cook!
Well, the moral of the story is:
"Enjoy Life. This is not a Dress Rehearsal!"
Cute post! Love the cute date asking ideas! Do you think they would work on my husband?! Hahha you're so cute Kira! And Josie too!
ReplyDeleteYou are silly, you know that right?? :) Have fun on your date!!!!
ReplyDelete