MY FAMILY CAME THIS WEEKEND!!! I had the most amazing opportunity to perform in "The Savior of the World". It was so nice to be a part of something that bring so many people closer to our Heavenly Father.
Here are some pictures of my Singing buddy, family and good friends.
So.... the next morning my family decided to find the gems of Idaho! We went to the river over by Bear World and skipped rocks, did a "photo shoot", found living organisms under rocks and laughed... a lot!
Sister LOVE :)
(compliments of Brian Kennedy Photography haha)
The women of the Kennedy Clan!
Okay... cute thing about this picture, my Dad wasn't actually trying to get this shot. He just kissed my Mom on the cheek quickly and then I JUST HAPPENED to click the camera right as he did that. It was really cute!
Then we went to Idaho Falls where we looked at the Falls and then randomly... we did PARKOUR!! haha it was so funny... IF you have ever watched "The Office" episode where they do parkour... which is LEGIT (not really) but anyway... Here's the episode and then my families version of it... Totally worth watching haha
I bet you're wondering now if Nicole was hurt... Yep she was! She banged her knee up pretty bad, but we couldn't stop laughing! If you also notice Chelsea fell at the same time that Nicole did, just not as bad.
Family Time is the Best time! I love it.
The saddest part was saying goodbye, but I'll get to be with the the WHOLE SUMMER!! So, it won't be too bad!
So... I have to include my Family that is here in Idaho... My FHE Group!! I just love these people and we had our LAST FHE of the Semester and all of these boys will be married the next time I see them. But we took pictures and here they are! It was typical of a Family Photo Shoot, I think. haha
First Photo: Our CUTE one!
Second Photo: Sara Joins and things start to get a little crazy!
Third Photo: Why yes. This is my family!
Fourth Photo: So Fly! GQ Models for sure!
Love these people and Love my Family!
Family Time=Fun Time
No comments:
Post a Comment