Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 1

     So for 10 days.... I am going to write about things that make me happy during that day and take pictures of it.

      Do I have time for this, you ask? Nope, none at all! I guess I just need to have something for my down time and this sounded like it would be fun! SO for today I was sitting in the Snow building (my second home) and looking at these really cool chandeliers that they have. Just hoping that I might one day have something like that in my future home. They call this one part the fish bowl, because of these VERY chandeliers. SO that's what made me happy today.. .or at least one of the things.  :)

3 comments:

  1. Kira Lou Who!!!

    You are too cute. Now you are linked on my blog so that I will remember to read this. I love it...and I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those chandeliers, too! I can't wait to see what things you love each and every day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a great idea. :) love you.

    ReplyDelete