I usually sleep with earplugs, because my sister Chelsea loves animals--which means that we have two parakeets and a hamster in our room. For some reason I must have taken them out in my sleep and I was woken up by the birds chirping and an incessant buzzing of my phone (my sister nicole). I get up and think, I am going to go on a nice run this morning. The sun was shining through my closed blinds and I figured it would be warm. I walk upstairs to make some breakfast and I heard the unmistakable voice of Spongebob on the TV, one of the shows my little brother watches. So I walk in and say hi to him and then I look up and there is... what??!! There is SNOW ON THE GROUND!!!?? What the....? It's the last day of April and it SNOWS?! hahah yea I was really surprised and disappointed. That is the last time that I ever think that just because it's supposedly "The Spring" that the weather is going to be nice. So much for my "nice run". haha
On a side note... I started my jobs as a data entry person and also as a bakery girl. I like them. The jobs are different enough that I don't feel crazy sitting at a desk all day OR always on my feet. It's a good mix. I get the best of both worlds. Good food and a job I have a nice paycheck.
Life is good. Despite the April show.. oh I mean April SNOW! anyways-- Hope you're having a Fantastic Day... if not you should just throw a tea party and invite all of your friends.
I saw this tiny thumb nail of a picture and thought for a moment it was a beach... ALAS snow is not sand. How sad! I love you!! AH I am still thinking about how fun our girls night/outing was!
ReplyDelete