Wednesday, April 13, 2011

End of Semester Fun!

I can only think of five good things that comes from this Semseter ending...

- Dancing in the Snow TWO days!





- Watching "He's Just Not that Into You" and Eating Annie's FAMOUS Popcorn


-Making Delicious Black Cherry Sherbert Floats with Josie and laughing.. A Lot!

- Eating Lunch with my good friend Chelsea Quick


- Being Completely Goofy and Dancing to Justin Beiber in Sarah's Kitchen

This semester was really hard, but SO GOOD! I will miss my dear roommates and all of the friends that I made- Until September... Don't take anything for granted and just ENJOY LIFE!!   


3 comments:

  1. I love to see how HAPPY you are, beautiful girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) thanks Laura! I really am so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pics so much! Josie was so funny in the second pic! she better dont fall on the stairs when she dance on it!

    Hung Hung

    ReplyDelete