Saturday, April 23, 2011

Baby Magic--Baby Lotion

     So last night, I was washing my face... I look over and there lies the lotion that my mom used to use on me when I was a baby. I don't think it's that old, BUT it's still old. Anyway... I decided that I was going to put that lotion all over my face and arms. It still smelled SO good! I brushed my teeth and then layed down in my bed of 5 blankets (because it's so cold in my basement), and as I was trying to fall asleep I could smell the lotion. I put my hands up to my face and just inhaled that wonderful, soft, baby-like smell. I fell asleep with my hands pressed against my cheeks and nose. I felt like a little kid again.
    Isn't it wonderful the things that bring you back to your childhood? I love smelling like Baby Magic-body lotion. I hope that's not wierd! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment