Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Attention: Dentist Goers

Went to the dentist yesterday. This is due to an incident that I had two weeks before last semester ended.  I was eating a carmel apple lollipop and and those things are hard on your teeth. The carmel gets stuck on your teeth and when you yank it out you feel as though you teeth are going to come out... but to get to the point, part of my filling totally busted and came out and then a couple of days later I was flossing and the rest of it popped out. Just like that!! So anyways.. Went to the dentist and they numbed my face up pretty good and put me on some laughing gas, which doesn't make me laugh, it just makes me not care about anything. haha He was giving me a shot in my mouth-- and just FYI I do not do well with shots of any kind! I get white and almost feint everytime-- I just looked at him and felt a little bit of pain and was thinking "ow, that kind of hurts..." and then I was off thinking about how I was awake, but my body felt like it was sleeping. The time passed by so quickly and then I was off home. I got home and looked at myself in the mirror and I totally had drool on the side of my face! It was so gross and way embarrassing. haha So I guess the moral of the story is... Make sure to bring a mirror around with you when you leave the dentist, that way if you start to drool you can wipe it off instead of looking like a nut case with drool dripping out of your mouth. Hope that helps you fellow dentist goers. Have a good day!

1 comment:

  1. wish i could be there to see you drool. And carmel apple suckers should come with warning labels i guess.

    ReplyDelete