Well Since I have been home, looking for a job and not doing much with my time... I have had plenty of time to take pictures of some things around my house- For instance these beautiful Apricot Blossoms! It was such a gorgeous day and I looked outside as I was eating some B-fast and saw these beauties shining in the Sun... and I thought "Picture TIME!!" haha It's funny because this tree totally reminds me of my childhood. We used to climb these apricot trees and pick these "flowers" and put them behind our ears. We were really cool you know! And if you didn't know Apricot trees can be really fun to climb, because they usually have such thick, strong brances. We used to play house and all of the essential games on these trees!
And this is the tree in our front yard! I took a picture because my Grandma can NEVER spot the woodpecker. She usually walks out and she can hear it, but she can't ever see it. Either that or she just barely misses it! She gets so frustrated, so I did her a favor and took a picture of it. My Dad suggested that I buy a frame from DI and put that picture in there and give it to her. haha I think that I just might. I think it would be dang funny! I just love watching the little kids in our family look at the woodpecker-- they become completely enchanted by it. Did I mention that I love my family?? Because I do. They are so fun. I have had so much fun with all of my little cousins! They still look up to you and listen to everything you tell them.
These are some of the little ones! Tenlee, Taelyn and Rylee went downstairs into Chelsea and my closet (because Chelsea has the "coolest shoes") and got Chelsea's high heels! I walked in on them playing house in the bathroom. Tenlee was knocking on the door and I said "Ten, whatcha doin?" and she looks at me and says "Oh, Taelyn and I are playing house." haha She is such a cute girl.I just couldn't resist taking their pictures, because they are just so fun to take pictures of them and they wanted to do a little bit of a photoshoot. I taught them how to take pictures with my camera and they just couldn't get enough of it. Tenlee came up with this little plastic rod and
she put it under her nose and said "KIRA, take a picture of this!!" and so that put the little idea into my head ... MOUSTACHE pictures Here We Come!!
They are just cuties! I love them :) I feel like I am their Aunt (said the boston way) and not their cousin. I love hangin out with these sweet girls. In fact they were just showing me their "ballerina moves" haha I sure do love them! There's so much to learn from little kids. It's nice to be around more of them. :)
So I also went to my cousin Erin's Wedding. She got married to a boy named Peter. They are such a cute couple. Anyway, this handsome little dude sittin on my lap is Hudson. I love him! He is a little bit of a ham and he loves to make people smile. He gives the biggest hugs and kisses you on the lips any chance he can get haha He's a real ladies man!! The thing that I love the most about him, is that he is SO SWEET to his little sister Jordyn. He holds her hand almost everywhere they walk! His Dad, Jonathan, asked him to show Little Jordy where the Rice krispies were and he brought her straight to them, while holding her hand. It was so cute!
Then this is my cousin Ashley! We decided to take some pictures with Hudson... as you can see- he is a real ham! Love those two!
Here are most of the older girls in our Family! I sure love them. Erin looked so pretty and it was really fun to watch her dance with her dad and then with her new husband! She sure loves Peter! We didn't get to talk with her much, because so many other people were there, but just watching her... She was just SO HAPPY! I'm really happy for her.
Anyway-- I know this was really long!!! haha But those were the adventures of the week... except maybe later I will write about how Chelsea and I kidnapped our mom for the night!! :) To be continued....
I love woodpecker! they are so cute even they are annoying sometimes!
ReplyDeleteI love you pics!
Hung Hung