I got to see my cousin Ben Foote for the first time in 2 years this past weekend!! He served a mission for our church in Guadalajara Mexico and now he's back. It was so good to see him. I also got to spend a bunch of time with my cousins- Megan, Ashley and a little bit with Ben. It was a really good weekend full of talking, laughter and just good old eating. My aunts make some of the best salads and desserts. I haven't been that full in a long while haha Ben showed us pictures of the mission and even told us some fun stories about his time in Mexico. I also went to his homecoming and he bore a powerful witness of the eternal love our Savior, Jesus Christ has for each one of us. It really made me want to serve a mission for our church... even more than I already do. It is incredibly hard, but probably one of the most rewarding times for a person I think. I was watching this clip off of YouTube, it's really good and I would just echo my testimony of the truth of this book. It is true. I know it with all of my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment