"To have a friend, begins by being a friend",
"To be a good missionary you must have the scriptures in you to have them come out of you"
"Visiting teaching is about your heart and your hands more than anything"
"All things that are difficult can be made well and whole"
That was such a good meeting only to be followed by coming home, watching "Laws of Attraction" while organizing and moving my furniture around in my room. There is SO SO MUCH furniture, it consists of one desk and a three-drawer plastic bed-stand thing... sadly I can't move my bed, otherwise I would have! haha I know. So SO much.
After I organized and rearranged, I had a bunch of little things that I wanted to glue in my journal and write about (mostly because I found gluesticks during my organizing extravaganza!).
THEN I went to our Stake's Saturday night conference (just a meeting for people in our church). It was so good!! I feel so blessed today. I think that I'm going to be making some serious decisions on what I want to do with my life VERY SOON. Who wants to do that right? But I really am thinking about serving a mission for my church. And ironically this entire stake conference was about missionary work and putting your trust in God. AHHH there were some things that were said that I was like..... "hmmm yea I think that was said for me". For instance.. "Put your trust in God! Don't over-think things, if you feel that it is right just go with it. Trust God." I ALWAYS over-think things, and I don't always follow my first instincts and when I do that, it hardly ever works out.
So then I came home, made some brownies, and am now writing in this little blog! It's been a good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment