Sunday, February 13, 2011

Mystery Man

So something funny happened the other day... I was sitting in my kitchen listening to some music on iTunes and making cookies for my choir (my idea of bribing people to come) ps. It worked, I had over 50 people show up, which is amazing for a choir at school. Anyways...
     So there I am making cookies, wishing that I could listen to some different music, and I look the the side and there is the "Shared" section. I recongnized most of the names, but there was this random one, named "Brett". Curiousity got the best of me so I clicked, thinking it was going to be a boy with a bunch of random rock music that I wouldn't like, BUT not so. He had all of these amazing artists that I had NEVER heard of before, like Elbow, Explosions in The Sky, Franz Ferdinand, The Gabe Dixon Band , Gary Go etc. AND he had all of my most favorite music on there, including The Killers, Bruce Hornsby, The White Stripes, Cake etc. So I was just thinking how funny it would be to meet this MYSTERY boy and talk about music. I wonder if we would have anything in common other than the music? It just made me smile. I have now found some great music because of the "shared" music section on iTunes... I'll probably never meet this boy, but if I did I would like to thank him for broadening my music horizons. And you should listen to this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wez59kjsPk It is so good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment