Sunday, October 2, 2011

You are a Child of God.. yes You!

Dearest Readers,
     I wanted to quickly share with you my testimony of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Or as many know us as, the mormons. I want you all to know that the Book of Mormon is absoluely true. I know it with all of my heart. But the one thing that I want you all to know is that our Heavenly Father loves us each, INDIVIDUALLY. Just know that there is someone out there that loves you more than you will ever know. All you must do is to reach out to him. He KNOWS who you are and what you are all about. It's true. If you don't believe me or are questioning my judgement, just pray and ask him to show you that love... and if you pay attention to the small things in life, you will realize that he does love you. We are all his children. I know these things to be true! Love you all and have a fantastic Sunday.   

No comments:

Post a Comment