SO I've been thinking quite a bit about how different each person is in this world... No two people have the same experiences! I think that's partly why you have friends (other than to NOT be lonely). There is just so much to learn from each person. When you find people that help you see things more clearly or through a different set of eyes-- you have found a friend that will last you a lifetime. (At least that has been my experience). Those are the friends that change your life.
So I just want to give a shoutout to my friends-- you know who you are! And even if you think maybe you aren't... guess what? You are. Because if I know you, i've already learned something from you! Certain people come in your life for reasons we may not know. And guess what? Half the time it's not the reason you think. So I just want to tell you all out there- thanks for being my friend, it's meant more to me than you might have realized.
In the meantime-- I have been spending lots of time with friends here in Idaho. This past weekend we went apple picking and I just love those girls. They are wonderful people and I feel so blessed to have them in my life. So here is a little look into some of my friendships here in Idaho.
aaaw Kira you're amazing :)) soo once upon a time, me and Chelsea were talking about blogs and decided that it would be a good way for us to keep up to date haha so you follow me and I'll follow you. Miss your face girl!! Have a great week
ReplyDelete