I have made a challenge to myself this week. That I do something that makes me happy once a day.
“I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.” -Audrey Hepburn
A while back I wrote this in my journal:
"Kira, When you get all wrapped up in life-- do these things and you will feel, once again... Liberated.
-Find Random statues and POSE (take pictures, ofcourse)
-Stargaze
-Dance in the Raine/Go Puddle Jumping
-Light Fireworks
-Paint your Nails
-Have Fun with your makeup
-Go on a Hike
-Have yourself a little dance party
-GO running
-Color in a coloring book
-Finger Paint
-Take out the Watercolors
-Go to the park. Swing! (That's SO liberating)
-Play Frisbee
-Bump the volleyball around the yard
-Blow bubbles
-Have a picnic
-Eat fruit snacks and watch a chick flick
-Go people watching
-Take a bath
-Sing!
-Let yourself cry and pick yourself up!
-Pick wild flowers
-Go to a Nursing Home
-Bring Flowers to someone
-Make Cookies
-Throw a party
-Climb a tree
-Go to an Antique store
Maybe one of these things will help you feel more happy! And just like the wise Audrey Hepburn said "I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls", so choose to be happy and you'll definitely be the prettiest!


aaaaw that's inspiring :)
ReplyDelete