You give me one
If I find four
I give you two
If we only find three
We keep on looking
Sometimes we have good luck
And sometimes we don't"
-Sandol Stoddard Warburg, from the book "I Like You"
-Sandol Stoddard Warburg, from the book "I Like You"
Chelsea has a knack for finding four-leaf clovers. It has been a part of her since we were young. I sometimes was jealous, but Chelsea is of the giving sort. She kept some, but the rest she gave away.
That's something special about Chelsea. She does this with Children too. She gives of herself to them (beading, her animals (Goldie, Berry and Tink-the Stink haha), art, love, time, money etc.) She tries to make them feel special and cared about... I LOVE that about her.
She is a lover of animals and has this incredible passion for them. She just has a gift. ------------------>>> see?
She even gets her little hamster, Tink, to crawl on her shoulder!!
If there is something that I would want you to know about my sister Chelsea, it's that she has a kind heart. She looks for the best in people and she always sees things in a way that no other person does! I love her. And want to wish her a very HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY! She's a great sister and has been there for me through thick and thin. She accepts me for me and I really appreciate that. Chelsea, I admire your strength, spirit and overall person. Thanks for being such a great sister. LOVE LOVE LOVE you!!

awwww!!! I LOVE the photo of you two when you are little! Precious. Happy Birthday, Chelsea!
ReplyDelete