I don't know if anyone has ever heard of the FREE movies that they show at the Capitol in Salt Lake City... I believe it's called Movie Under the Stars. We sat right under the speakers, because everywhere else was completely crowded! And we found out they were showing... You guessed it! The SANDLOT!! I love this movie. " The Sultan of Swat! The King of Crash! The Colossus of Clout! The Colossus of Clout! BABE RUTH!! The Great Bambino!" We then went on State St. and watched people go "crusin". There were some pretty cool cars, some people pulled over and some crazy stories told about the times when certain people (eric) went cruising. It was pretty fun!
Then on Saturday Morning, bright and early, I went to Kneaders for Breakfast with some friends. They have the best French Toast there! It had this delicious Carmel syrup, homemade whipped cream and strawberries on top of a cinnamon chunk bread. It was so YUMMY!
And then in the Afternoon I got work off and went to a lake with my family in the Mountains! It was all run off and it was absolutely freezing! But most of the time my sister Nicole and I sat and sun-bathed. It felt so good!
But we finally decided to go in the raft and well... let's just say that a Raft is just NOT like a canoe! We laughed and laughed! It was a much needed break from work.
It was a great weekend, that ended with going to church today! I certainly love my Savior and I felt that he really cares about me in church today. In fact this is a great little clip that my church has put together about families. I know that families are to be treated with great respect and that we must try hard to keep them on the top of your "important" list. I love my family.
Happy Sunday!
Wonderful post! And kneaders....delish!!! I must must must go there with you someday. I sure miss you!
ReplyDeleteLove
Josie
Josie, when you come we MUST go to Kneaders! I miss you too! (quite a bit) We'll have to talk on Sunday!
ReplyDelete-kira