I got My dear sister Chelsea (as you see below) to Accompany me to the Utah Arts Festival! It was so much fun!
We started the night off by checking out a bunch of the venues
There were some really fun, hippie looking people selling all sorts of treasures!
The art there was AH-mazing. I'm a little jealous of the talent others have, when it comes to the arts.
We couldn't leave the festival empty handed, so Chels got a toe ring and I got myself a Mint-green/purplish mug!
After we looked around at all of the venues we decided to go to some of the concerts. I had a serious flash-back to Idaho...
A couple of friends and I saw these guys in a smallish concert In Rexburg! I thought they were pretty awesome and here they were in Salt Lake City, playing for a much LARGER group! It was really fun to see them play again, they have such a positive energy.
We also got to hear some Latino Music! I couldn't help but to dance-- I wished that my friends, Kjirstin and Annie were there to shake it with me haha
They spoke spanish the whole time and I could barely understand a word, but it was really fun!
As we travelled back and forth from venues to concerts to venues... we spotted all of these trees and poles covered in yarn!
They also had spots that you could get your feet wet!
AND places that you couldn't... but we sorta broke the rules.
We got pretty tired after a while... and Hungry! So we decided to go to Arbys on the Way home and eat it in our pajamas in our room.
It was a great end to a great evening!
1. I love the mug.
ReplyDelete2. I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO HAVE SHAKEN IT WITH YOU.
3. I REALLY like the music on your blog.
4. I miss you.
avec amour
ton Anniemal
That looks like it was a lot of fun! Glad you guys got to go!
ReplyDelete