Adventure [ad-ven-chur] noun an exciting or very unusual experience
I'm pretty sure that my week was made up of this very definition.
There is something that is so childish, yet SO fun about getting down on the ground, getting your hands dirty and letting your imagination take you away!
Went to the "Bees" Baseball game and got spray on tattoos with Nicole!
I'm not usually an advocate of tattoos, but these ones could come off AND they had GLITTER!!
Then Eric and I created what I like to call "SPARKLER ART"!
As you can see on the far left, some of it is abstract. :)
I missed the Fireworks at the Bees Game and so we created our own firework show!
Salt Lake City!!
We tried to spell things like Sparkle..
And then for the GRAND FINALE, a homemade Turkey!
As you can see, in the middle, it was" prettty danng exciting"! (nacho libre accent)
The next morning I met up with a very dear friend Annie. We had lunch, talked and visited my FAVORITE store... IKEA!!! It was her first time. She couldn't contain her excitement and I couldn't either! That store just has so many Gems!
My family celebrated the 24th of July that night! We had all sorts of fireworks and laughed... a lot!
"Life is Either a Great Adventure or Nothing"
-Helen Keller
No comments:
Post a Comment