Embrace [em-breys]
To take or recieve gladly or eagerly
I love rainstorms. They are so powerful and just leave the world smelling and looking better.
That is how life is I have come to realize. I seem to have been faced with more serious decisions the past 4 years of my life than in my entire life. And to be honest it's been really hard on me.
So I say to those who are going through those hard decisions to just embrace the rain. That's all you can do. Maybe cry a little, but get up and just smile and splash around because maybe the next storm will be worse and you'll be wishing that you had just gone with the flow.
I so wish that I had done that part more often (embraced). It would have taken away a lot of heartache and frustration. So now that I am 21 I pretty much know all things haha (not really), but I've learned that if you try to take things with a smile things usually don't look as bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment