So you may be wondering why all this change? I have recently GRADUATED! Can you even believe it? I definitely can't. It's been really weird. I'm not old enough to be a grown-up... am I? It's been a whirlwind experience. I've watched those shows like "Post Grad" (you can watch the preview here) and think "that is how it's going to turn out". I can relate to her A LOT. I live at home AND I'm single... I'm sure many of you can relate. Living at home kinda stinks when you have been independent for so long and being single definitely has it's perks, but how nice would it would be to have a significant other, or as many of you call it-- a boyfriend. But, things have turned out completely different in the job department! I got the first job I interviewed for. It's such a great job too! I get paid 15 dollars an hour and I work with the most laid back people. Not trying rub it in or anything, BUT I just have to mention.... for work tomorrow we are going to Park City, going Zip-Lining, going on the Alpine Slide, Alpine Coaster (http://www.parkcitymountain.com/summer/summer-activities/zip-lines) and dinner. I'm pretty sure I hit the jackpot!Life isn't too bad right now. I think I expected it to be worse. At least I have a job, right?
Tell me about one good thing that has happened to you in the past week!
You'll be hearing more from me, so you'll have to check in the next week for another post!
SOOOOO cute! Let's do a blog swap one day :)
ReplyDeleteYou never mentioned WHERE you work! :) It's not Ernst & Young, is it? Cause we went to the same place for our summer party.... I'm so glad things with the job are working out!
ReplyDeletehaha I'm working at LANDesk, it's a software company.
Delete