Hearts that hurt are simply no fun.
I've have talked with some people lately who have had their hearts hurt and I have been thinking about some things that I would focus on if I had a sore heart.
1. Learn to Love yourself
2. Go do something fun. (that would be singing, dancing, read a good book in the sun, watch a happy movie, make a new friend, go antique shopping..)
3. Serve someone... I mean it. It really helps to look at the woes of someone else and see how they are dealing with it. You just never know, they might have some good advice
4. Spend time with people that really care about you.
5. Make a Goal that you can attain in a week.. and do it!
6. Say a prayer.
Most Folks are as happy as they make their minds up to be.
-Abraham Lincoln
I think that's a lesson I need to learn as well, but I say--- allow yourself to feel broken, but then find the good in life because there's a lot.
Love this post.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad those friends with sore hearts have YOU as a friend.
Love love love
Josie