Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Nostalgia

I'm feeling a little bit of nostalgia today.

I was feeling bogged down by everything today and finally worked my way outside and guess what God blessed me with?  A 'First Class' seat to a beautiful sunset!

It brought me back to all of the times in my life when I have needed to watch a sunset and was blessed with one that simply took my breath away.
One day my cousin Erin and I were on a walk and we were talking about "serious" things, aka. boys, school and our life plans.... but out of nowhere it started to downpour! So we ran to an elementary school to get cover. As the rain stopped the sun started to shine through the ever-so-moody clouds and low and behold a Rainbow.... not just one, but two! A double rainbow!!
It was much needed, just like I needed the sunset tonight. Those things bring an immediate smile to my face. Maybe it's because I realize how great God is---  and that's a really cool realization.

I have a picture of that rainbow scene, but I want to post the one that I saw tonight.  Hope you enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment