Tuesday, September 6, 2011

It's the Start of Something New!

Alright.. not a huge fan of High School Musical, BUT the title fits my situation perfectly haha

In less than a week I start school up again, will be reunited with dear friends, will be planning (i'm sure) fun parties, will have long nights of studying/homeworking, will get to organize my room, will meet new friends, will get to be a student secretary for the Marriage and Family office, will learn more about Photograpy, will have night walks to the swings at porter park, make weekly visits to the nursing home, and I'm sure so many other fun activities. So Idaho here I come.... I'm feeling really sad to leave all the people and adventures that i've had here in Utah (which has slowly become home again). SO here's a look back on a great summer...
 

 I've had so much fun! I've learned lots of things about myself thanks to all of the wonderful people in my life. I'm going to miss so many people from my ward, my family-- Nicole's super contagious laugh, Chelsea's late night talks (even though I fell asleep on her many times haha-- sorry), Cameron's wrestling matches, Dad's dorkiness, and my Mom's love and silliness--plus Eric and so many others. Obviously I'm not dying so if you want to talk.. just call me! :) And I'll be back before ya know it.   
So goodbye Summer and Hello Fall. Nice to meet you. My name is Kira Kennedy and I'm ready for your crisp air, homework and change that you always seem to bring. 
It truly is the Start of Something New!!

2 comments:

  1. cute cute post! Can't wait to see you. Party planning here we come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im going to miss you so much too Kira!!! <3
    -Nicole

    ReplyDelete