There is a book that posed a question that has made it into my thoughts time and time again.
The question was posed "Why do some people seem to get all the "good luck? Is there a way of finding good luck or does it just fall in your way... only the really lucky get a chance at "Good Luck"?"
I think that you can FIND good luck.
My New Years Resolution is to BE happy. "That means being brave" and allowing myself to do things that I normally wouldn't fully knowing that it would make me happy. It also means that I need to do things that will bring me more happiness, like saving more money to go on trips and to check things off of my never-ending bucket list!
So you might be wondering how my resolution and Good Luck fit?
If I am doing the things that make me happy, I will find Good Luck in the things that I love the most and bring me happiness. Therefore making me more happy!
Good Luck with you're New Years Resolution haha... hopefully they bring you more happiness and allow you to be more courageous! That's my goal at least.
I had a roommate at Utah State who had a quote framed on his wall that said: "Chance favors the prepared mind."
ReplyDeleteI believe this is true, and I think some of those things you said allude to this same idea.