| Kjirstin and I |
We were "serious" cooking buddies! We wanted to make a late night snack and all we had was rosemary, onions, garlic, eggs and potatoes... I know it's a little bit of a perfect combination, right? So we decided to brown the garlic, onions and rosemary with a little olive oil and then take the potato, cut it up hamburger style (if you don't know what that is think back to your kindergarten years... if it still doesn't ring a bell, then there's no hope for ya) Well anyways- so then you put the potatoes all around the pan on top of the spices (to encrust it on the potatoes) So after you have done that and the potatoes are cooked up you just pour some scrambled eggs (raw) onto the potatoes and let the egg cook, then take it off... Delicious!!
So my little brother came upstairs when I was making it and I asked if he wanted some and he's a boy so ofcourse he wanted some. We split it and then he wanted to make me a omlet he learned how to make with my dad... (my dad is a chef, so that's where that came from) So he then proceeded to scramble some eggs and put some small square pieces of butter in the eggs and then he poured it into the pan and instead of lifting the omlet on the side and letting the runny part of the egg pour underneath he took the bottom of the spatula and sort of stirred the egg and then he put provolone cheese all over it and... mmm was it good! It totally tasted like some sort of belgium waffle with the unmistakeable taste of provolone. It really hit the spot!
So now you know... if you didn't already I really love food. There is just something wonderful about biting into that piece of something and having your taste buds spring to life. I might be addicted... but I'm okay with that. I think.
I'm so excited to be your first official blog follower! Also, my mouth is now watering for all these delicious foods you're talking about!
ReplyDelete