I turned the corner and there it was. I pulled in, hoping that they wouldn't be closed on President's Day and to my surprise they were open! I walked in and went directly to their jewelry... found nothing... then went to the back rooms... found nothing... then found the pottery section, to which I found two beautiful pieces of pottery.
I'm not sure if the "Frankoma" is a big deal or not... I'll leave that up to you to judge. I sat and talked with the owner for about 20 minutes. He was a white bearded gentleman with a thick western accent. He started this antique shop with his wife because they wanted something fun to do for their retirement. (how cool are they?) They travel around America in search of fun, unique things and bring them back to Idaho. I left with a smile on my face, hoping that my life will bring me that sort of happiness.
I hope you had a good President's Day Weekend!
Also Check out my Makeup and Hair Section-- I had a photo Shoot with my Friend Tori.
No comments:
Post a Comment