Once Upon a Sunday...
| She kept switching glasses with me and insisted on putting them on me. |
| Such a cutie! I love this little one. |
| Checkin' out Chelsea's Birds! "Kiwa! Look at Cheousea's biwrds!" |
| This was after her giving me a kiss... |
I love my sister and little Ry-Ry!
Well this weekend was pretty good. Friday I went to a drive-in movie, which was SO much fun! I went with that cute blondie in those pictures, chelsea. We bought one of those HUGE Big Gulps from the Sev. and bought some jalapeno cheetos.. which are so good.. and made some popcorn. We had a sweet setup in the back of our van. We were covered in blankets and pillows with our drink and snacks in the middle.
Some REALLY EXCITING news. My dad came home while we were cleaning and has all of these books, a porta potty (for camping.. because"you never know when you're going to need one of those" haha), CD's (Queen, Norah Jones, Big Band Music, Matchbox21...), and for the BIG NEWS-- A WHITE KITCHENAID for ME!!! He said it was all for free. I got SO EXCITED!! I've wanted one for such a long time! I actually thought he was kidding when he said it... but he totally wasn't! So I'll be making a lot more bread, cookies, pizza, and all sorts of new recipies when I get to college. So my Dad popped in Queen and we sang Another One Bites the dust and such. It was fun. Later that day we planted flowers for mi abuela. Then I headed to a pamper party with my Aunt Laura. We got our nails, hair and makeup done and endulged in some dove chocolates. We then went to "The Mayan", which the food is AWFUL, but the entertainment was pretty cool. There were divers (that jumped into a pool, wearing loin cloths, uttering "mayan gibberish" haha) and a fire dancer.
Then I taught a lesson on Talents in Relief Society on Sunday. It was a good weekend!
your right the food at the Mayan is so gross. But it is fun to see the entertainment. They made me stand up on the table with a feather hat on my head and yell at the top of my lungs "GUACAMOLE" for my birthday once. Very memorable. Yep. :)
ReplyDeletehaha that's so funny heather!
ReplyDelete